Thursday, June 14, 2007

Remembering Mom

     The 19th of this month will mark the one year anniversary of my mother's passing. Last month was the first time I visited her headstone. I placed some lilacs on her grave and sat there for a very long time. As I sat and reflected, I felt a comforting feeling sweep over me that gave me peace. I know I will see her again. I have a strong testimony that she is okay where she is at.  She is still learning and progressing in the spirit world. I think she is watching over me and my sister Stephanie. I miss her.  There are many things I still do not understand about my mom, and I regret not knowing more about her before her death.  But I will remember her in a good way.  In MY way.  She was beautiful.



  

2 comments:

ShannaFae said...

I can see alot of you in this bottom picture to the right of your mom. She was very pretty

Anonymous said...

she was very beautiful,and I miss her. I wish that I had been able to visit her more often. I am so greatful for the last visit I had with her and I told her that I loved herand she even siad it back in her own way.I think of her often and the sense of humor that she had when we were children.I know that she is watching over you.and we will see her again some day.