Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Morning with Vessie Ves

Somehow Vessel can always sense it as soon as I get up and start getting ready to head to work, no matter how quiet I am! Well, I have to admit that my day wouldn't be as much fun if I didn't have a chance to play with my boy for half an hour or so in the morning. I mean, how can you have a bad day when the first person you hang out with is in a great mood and just wants to play around and spend time with you, right? Anyway, the other day we found this hat that Jamie and her sister made a couple of weeks ago, and it magically fit his head! Well, I have to admit it was a tad on the tall side, but if he was more of a conehead, it would be perfect.

1 comment:

J said...

hey babe,
i know vessel loves to spend time with you. i'm sure he gets sick of my ugly mug all day, its a breath of fresh air for him when you get to play with him before and after work. i love you babe.