Friday, March 20, 2009

Cute Stuff

As you all know, we're trying to get Vessel to use the toilet to relieve himself. Throughout the day I'm constantly looking for signs that he needs to go. The other day it looked like he needed to go "poops." So I asked him, "Vessel, are you pooping in your diaper?" And he replied, "No," all matter-a-factly. I said, "Are you lying?" He paused kind of confused for a second and then his face lit up and he exclaimed, "Yeah! Rooooaaaaaar!" Yup, he thought I asked if he was a LION. Too cute.

4 comments:

Sheltielady said...

Gosh I miss that kid - don't let him get all grown up without us!!!!

The Allred Family said...

Ella does that all the time.She confuses lying with "lion". Funny!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I've heard today!!!

Rachel! said...

Can I give you my French "Safari" cd for Vessel? The one we're using with the preschoolers? Don't you want to sing about the monkeys and lions, only in french?