Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lewis and Clark are my Heroes

Over our Christmas break, we finally went to the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center. It was actually really interesting and totally reminded me of Idaho History I had to learn in 4th grade.


Here's Vessie looking out over the Missouri River.

Mike playing dress up.


Vessie striking a pose in the "white man" attire (except the head band thingy.) They had some "Indian" attire as well, but it was a bit more complicated to put on. (p.s. here they don't use the term Native American.)


Mike gets frisky with a dead animal skin. I was very grossed out by all the pelts they had on display.

Mike getting his arm eaten by a coyote (or something similar. maybe a fox?)

Vessel will lead the way.

3 comments:

Melissa Tupou said...

Gosh your kid is cute! I am glad you are back to blogging. I always enjoy your posts! Cream cheese pancakes? sounds yummy...you should post the recipe

J said...

COTTAGE cheese pancakes, not CREAM cheese. They are way good. They are our Saturday morning tradition.

Lesa said...

Dang! Thats a cute family! You guys are simply THE BEST! You guys have a hecka lotta fun together :)