Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 Things

Mel tagged me like a decade ago and I am just getting around to posting this. So here I go:

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The View
2. True Beauty
3. What would you do?
4. American Idol
5. 5 o'clock news (usually CBS evening news with Katie Couric)
6. Hell's Kitchen
7. The Office
8. 20/20
BTW, we only have 4 channels, 2 of which come in fuzzy, so I don't usually watch that much T.V. But I do HAVE to watch The Office. The others are just time fillers when there's nothing else to do.

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Had the young men over for a service project.
2. Fed the young men pizza.
3. Watched "P.S. I Love You." And it was a great show regardless of how Mike felt.
4. Went grocery shopping.
5. Went for a walk with Mike and Vessie and enjoyed the sunshine and warm weather.
6. Ate cottage cheese pancakes.
7. Scrapbooked
8. Received a much anticipated package in the mail.

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Bajio (there isn't one here though)
2. Indian buffets (not one here)
3. Chinese buffets
4. Subway
5. Johnny Carino's (not one here)
6. Dontos (Restaurant in Japan)
7. Tiburon (only in SLC)
8. Cold Stone Creamery (sadly, there isn't one of these here either)

8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. More of this gorgeous "spring" weather we've been having.
2. My birthday
3. Getting back to my pre-pregnancy body, if that's even possible.
4. Spending time with Mike (I'm always looking forward to this)
5. SUMMER
6. Moving near the ocean.
7. Being pregnant again. (Even though I'm not quite ready yet, I actually liked being preggers and look forward to experiencing it again...minus the first 3 months)
8. Writing a children's book, scrapbooking all my pictures, being in a rock band with Rachel, getting my PhD in dietetics, having a tire swing, living in a warm place year round, being able to longboard again, (I could go on and on, as there are hundreds of things I look forward to every single day!)

I now tag Katie and Karen. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to start thinking of some cool band names.