Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A few random shots....

I went with my sister to buy a new camera today. This is one of the photos I took while I was helping her figure out how it worked.

Lil' V asleep in the car.

The cute boy insists on doing his doody with the lid up. I dunno why. But anyway, while he was doing his bizniz, I went to the other room to get something, and when I came back he had dozed off. It had been a long day for him. I'm surprised he didn't fall in.

The boy child and the man child made newspaper hats one night. How crafty my little men are.

This kid is addicted to his Spongebob sippy cup.

Some cute drawings by our little artist.

He told me this is a cow.

And this is a bee.

6 comments:

Lesa said...

What a priceless picture!!! I'll bet that just melted your heart. It sure did mine :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he fell asleep! What a cutie! He's quite the artist too :)

Karen said...

This kid is a great artist already. I'm totally impressed! And...that photo will probably embarrass Vessel when he's a teenager and you show all his friends... :)

The Allred Family said...

that pic will be used for blackmail later on in life....promise. How hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie! How are you doing? Just been thinking about you! Hope all is well!

Rachel Marie said...

The whole "falling-asleep-on-the-toilet" thing isn't too uncommon. My sister did that once, while she was hiding from me. (I used to make her play barbies with me, she didn't like it much.)

I really like Vessels drawing of the "Cow". It's sort of this frog face with beefy front arms, a lamp shade on his head, a tail that grows inward and a bandanna wrapped around his back foot. It's so awesome. I really do love it. And the one above it, Kirby with Wolverine claws. Most excellent.