Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bowling

A couple of weeks ago we went bowling with some friends of ours. It was Vessel's first time and he was pretty excited. Those little bowling shoes were so friggin' adorable, I just had to get a picture!

I thought it was a hoot watching lil' V attempt to get the ball down the lane. First try the ball went so slow that I think it barely nicked one of the side pins, but none of them fell down. Eventually we had to get the bumpers up and a ramp for the kids to get the ball going at a decent speed.

In case you were wondering, I'm the crazy mom with the double chin laughing her head off.

Daddy helped Vessel get the ball onto the ramp and all lined up to hit the pins!

So, if you ever want to have a really fun/funny time, just take your kids bowling! Whoooo!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I love bowling to. It looks like you had a blast. Mike, you never looked better! Jamie, you double chinned laughing mama!That was funny. All your pictures always make me smile :) Keep em coming !