Tuesday, June 16, 2009

P-town

Mike occasionally goes to Portland for business and on his recent trip I asked him to take some photos for me. During his stay he called and told me that he could totally picture us living there. It could be a serious possibility within the next 4-5 years. It sounds beautiful there.

The Portland Temple was practically across the street from his company's office, so he was able to do some temple work between meetings and also got some pictures.

The Office




The spires through the trees


A nearby neighborhood Mike said he could picture us living in. :)



What are YOUR thoughts on Portland?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Portland! It's on my list of places I'd live.

Ashley said...

I love it too. I only have vague memories of visiting it when I was younger (since I grew up in WA!). But all my memories are good. The northwest is amazing! I would totally live there. :)

Kathy said...

Roy and I were just there two weeks ago picking up Chelsea and Benson to bring them home. It is gorgeous and I even enjoyed the rain storm that happened. You would be very happy there.

Sheltielady said...

oh yeah, Oregon we WOULD move to!

Lesa said...

Well, the selfish part of me wants to say, NO! You would absolutly HATE it there. I've been to the Portland temple. I loved it too! But you still can't move, NEVER!!! I forbid it! Danny still has to get off his mission and sweep Kelli off her feet! How can he do that if you're living in Oregon?!!!