Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Year and Counting

We have officially lived in Montana for an entire year now. It went by so fast, I can't even believe it. This past year has had it's ups and downs, but lately things have been so good and are only getting better. Life is a bit overwhelming these days, but strangely in a good way. I'm finding joy in just being alive and experiencing the sweetness and beauty the world has to offer. I'm always busy & I have things to occupy my time. I've got good friends and family, also a calling that challenges me and helps me grow. Life is more fulfilling now than it's ever been. I am developing good qualities (or at least trying to) and learning new and important skills. I am embracing who I am and loving myself more, all while growing closer to my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me more than I could ever imagine. My testimony of the gospel is the strongest its ever been. This feeling is like a true happiness I've never entirely understood. There were times in my life when I thought I was happy. But this time in my life takes the cake. I feel like things are finally falling into place. It's amazing and scary at the same time.

3 comments:

Lesa said...

I'm so happy to hear how happy you are! Thats so awesome! You must be living right! You'll have to give me your secrets :) I love you guys sooo much, if anyone deserves to be totally happy, its YOU !!!

The Allred Family said...

I know what you mean about it being scary. It's like you're bracing for a down turn b/c you know it has to be coming. I feel the same way...life is looking up and I am bracing for the down. Is that negative???

J said...

Claire, I think you nailed it on the head. That's exactly why it's so scary for me.