Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"OMG That is so adorable!"

I recently decided to get our family pictures done because I wanted to get some shots of us and the two boys before #3 comes in 4 months. Another baby is going to change the whole dynamic of our family and I don't want to forget what life has been like with just the 4 of us this past year.
I know family pictures can be a bit cheesy, so you can laugh if you want. Maybe I'll be able to afford a really cool photographer someday and we won't have to go to Sears. No offense, Sears. (for the record, the gal who took these was really nice)










This grin is hilarious.


Tried to get one of me and my buddy looking at each other, but he was just interested in my earrings.

My other buddy.


Open mouth kisses.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You are such an adorable family! Come see us and go to our temple here in Samoa!

Sheltielady said...

Gosh those are dang cute people! Makes you believe in heredity for sure :D

Dan Bates said...

I love them! :) You guys are awesome.