Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Close of Another Year

We're winding down to the last days of 2010. I feel 2011 coming on strong. It's gonna be a good year. I am making a promise to myself and to you, dear readers, that I'm going to post WAAAAY more stuff on my blog. It's gonna be good, real good. As for now, though, I'm just going to leave you with these thoughts. Sometimes I wish I was the beautiful Emily Haines. I have a thing for hawt girl lead singers (think Hayley Williams, Kristen Hersh, Gwen Stefani, Neko Case, Lacey Mosley....you get the picture.) And when I say I have a "thing" for these gals, I merely mean I like their music, their style and their overall rock awesomeness. I love a good female lead singer. Girl power!....uh...ur....yeah. Did I just say that? Anyhoo, enjoy this here picture and link to a song I really like by Metric feat. Emily Haines. Toodles!




I lurve THIS SONG. <----------- yup, you gotsta click the linky link.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I can dig it. All of it. Especially that song you just shared with me. Your taste in music is impeccable, my friend.