Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life....and stuff


Jacob likes to punch himself in the eye.

Cuteness.

Black and white cuteness.

Not a fan of bath-time.


Mike turned the big 2-8 on July 13th. I made sure to "Rick Roll" him twice. And both times he fell for it. I rock.
I made a basket full of treats with balloons and a card with the best Dwight Schrute quote on it. I also made him a cake (which Mike's mom frosted and decorated) and his favorite Indian food.

Then I blindfolded him and drove all over creation to try and disorient him.

Then we ended up at the grassy area near the Civic Center where the farmer's market is held. I hired a couple musicians to play a private concert for us. They played "our song" and a few DMB covers because that's Mike's favorite artist.



Then we busted out the "booze."



Mike's parents came to stay for a little over a week. They were a HUGE help with the kiddos. We spent a day in Helena with them. Here is Vessel and grandma on the carousel ride. It took a lot of persuasion to get him to ride on an animal and not the freakin' bench. Ha ha.

Then we ate at the supposed best sandwich place in Helena called the Staggering Ox. This is what my club sammich looked like. There were a lot of artsy paintings which gave the place a cool ambiance.


Uh, that's all the pics I've got to share right now. Thank you for viewing.





4 comments:

Sheltielady said...

nice wrap up of the week :D sure miss you guys!

Mike said...

You're the best, Shamus! I love you a ton and thanks for the fun b-day!

Gav said...

You got a musician to play DMB, that rocks!

The Allred Family said...

Oh my gosh...you are the best wife ever. You put the rest of us to shame. Champagne? Band? Dwight Shrute quote? DOES NOT get better than that. Good job Jamie.