Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jacob Phoenix

After 5 days the kid finally has a name. It was tough, you guys. We went through at least 10 baby name books, and online baby name sites, and we even went through the dictionary. If I had my way he would've been named Riven Jacob as soon as he was born, but Mike was not into that. I understand where he's coming from though. If he had his way the boy would be named Dallin, and I so wasn't into that. Anyway, here he is. Little Jacob. And here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.


He loves sucking on his hand. It's really cute.





And here's a cute one of Vessel with his new bike riding gear!

11 comments:

Katie said...

WHAT A DOLL!! I really love the name too...how are you doing with 2 kids? ;)

Kyle R said...

Well, you and Mike managed to make another ridiculously cute kid.

Lualemaga's said...

Jamie,
He is so precious! I move the name phoenix.
Love and miss ya

Rebekah said...

Oh, I like it! And he sucks on his hand already? You're so lucky to have a self soother this early! Also? Your kids are freakin' adorable.

Anonymous said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! He is a cutie and Vessel looks so cute in his bike gear :) Congrats again!!! And I LOVE the name Jacob but not because of TWILIGHT LOL

Mike said...

you make the best kids ever! I love the second to last one of V-bone the most.

J said...

Amber, I was actually kind of worried that people were going to think we named him after "that hot werewolf." But nope, just liked the name. :)

Rachel Marie said...

Great name, cute kid! And if you're going to name a kid after a twilight hunk I'm glad you picked the right hunk. j/k.

Sheltielady said...

Awesome.... nearly as cool asNathan Jacob would have been :D What adorable kids, sure makes one believe in heredity and genetics :D :D :D

love you!
Gramma Rose

Bethany said...

I was just thinking yesterday that I really like the name Jacob. Random. Anyway, cute cute boys. Congrats and enjoy!

The Allred Family said...

He is so beautiful. I LOVE that he sucks on his hand. Probably won't last long....*SAD*. Love the name. And i definitely think Vess and Jacob will be twins! :)