Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kids Say Cute Things

Some cute things Vessel has said recently:

Whilst taking a bubble bath, he lost a toy in the water and asked me to find it. After searching through the bubbles I finally found it and gave it to him. His reply to me was, "I'm so proud of you, Mom."

After having a particularly rough day, I sat down with my head in my hands and sighed. He came over and hugged me and then worriedly said, "I hurt your feelings, Mom?"

While mowing the lawn last week, I stopped the mower to pick some weeds. He came over to me and asked, "You getting all sweaty?"

One afternoon Mike and I were having a conversation when Vessel angrily yelled, "Stop talking, Mom!" Apparently he was upset because he wasn't the center of attention at the moment.

Sometimes when I ask Vessel to "Come here, please" I'll get a response back, "No, I'm doing something for a midit (minute.)"

Mike got some helium balloons for his birthday recently. Vessel loves playing with them and taking them around with him. Yesterday while we were eating lunch I asked him if we should say a prayer to thank Heavenly Father for our food. And he said, "No, I want to say thank you for my balloon."

3 comments:

Lesa said...

I love that kid !!!

kenna said...

Love it. I'm laughing out loud. I like the, 'No, I'm doing something for a midit.'

I say that all the time, but it's not as cute.

Rachel Marie said...

Your kid makes me want to have a kid.