Monday, July 30, 2007

Baby Biter Bates

Bennett: Hey Bates, I thought I told you to stay away from this side of the complex. This is my turf, bro.  
Vessel: Oh really, why don't you come say that to my face!


Bennett: How's this for your face?  If you're looking for trouble, you've just found it, bro.  
Vessel: Hey, I'm not your "bro."


Bennett: Whoa, nice grill, bro. Ha ha, are those real? 
Vessel: Why don't you come a little closer and find out for yourself.


Bennett: #$@&*!
 Vessel: That will teach you to put your dirty little fingers in my mouth. This is my turf now, "bro."

Okay, so this is Vessel and our apartment manager's son, Bennett. Don't worry, I'm sure they're friends in real life. But, maybe after the little stunt Vessel pulled, Bennett will be hesitant in pursuing a long term relationship. What do you do if your kid bites someone else's kid? Do you just apologize profusely or do you laugh like I did when you see the other kid's face? I suppose it's too early to teach Vessel that biting other people is a big NO-NO. He'll outgrow it, right? Plus, it's not like Ves asked for Bennett to get up close and personal with his jaws. I feel for Bennett though. There are times I'm just minding my own business and Ves will crawl over and bite my toe with all of his might. I scream with intense pain and have half a mind to bite him back. But whaddayagonnado? It'll end when he stops teething....or at least I hope so.

4 comments:

Karen said...

All I can say is LOL...because that's what I just did in real life.

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMHO - MASS HYSTERIA - how did you get such good pics of 'the event'?

hahahahahaha

J said...

who is anonymous? is it gramma bates by chance?

eriko said...

How sweet photos!
Bennett and Vessel will be good friends^-^.