Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall in the City

 Today we spent the day in the city with our good friend Sheldon and his son Asher.  I think I would love to live in the city because there is just so much to do.  Besides all the fabulous restaurants and cool eclectic shops, it is just a beautiful place.  
   
 


Vintage home furnishings!  I love it!

We ate lunch at a place called "Lardo" which had great sandwiches, burgers, and the best fries.  No pictures, unfortunately.  Afterwards, we got a treat at this little food cart just around the corner and it was delish.  
 
 
I love the cool, old houses in Portland. 

Don't think I'm naughty, but this tree reminded me of a woman's genitals.  
 
Asher and Jacob playing "hide and seek" in the trees. 

Stupid cat that made itself at home on Sheldon's car while we walked around the city. 

No comments: