Saturday, July 28, 2012

Food Cart Fun

Portland has a variety of food carts.  Most of them are downtown, but occasionally we'll find some good ones in random parts of town.  Our latest adventure downtown took us here.  Well, technically, I am the only one who ate at Euro Trash.  Mike decided to sample some Cuban cuisine.  I got the Squid Fana, which is a calamari sandwich topped with curried coleslaw.  Mmmmmmm....


Our next stop was dessert at Scoop ice cream shop.  Check out their menu.  Besides the standard chocolate and vanilla, they've also got some awesome and unique flavors such as avocado, strawberry balsamic, lavender honey almond, and apricot almond cardamom.  

We got 4 flavors to sampleL: salted caramel, oatmeal and brown sugar, blueberry cinnamon, and buttered pecan.  The salted caramel was so heavenly I could've died a happy woman right then and there. 

Chocolate goatee

Vanilla goatees don't show up as well....

My kids love ice cream and I love my kids.  Just look at those faces.  How could you not love 'em?

No comments: