Monday, January 16, 2012

P-town or bust!

We have an official move date. The weekend of March 24th! I, for one, have been waiting for what seems like an eternity to move. When things got pushed back from the time we were supposed to leave Great Falls the first time (last September) I was pretty depressed. I think it's mainly because I had things arranged in my mind how I thought they would be and when things didn't work out like expected I panicked a bit. I don't like it when plans get changed and I have to rearrange my life and all my ideas to fit a different agenda. You know what? I don't even know if I'm going to like Portland. I've never even been there. But at this point I am just so ready for a fresh start. A new environment, a new house, new opportunities, etc. I hope we love it there and that things just fall neatly into place. Change is scary. But Mike and I believe this will be a good move for our family. Only 2 months away!

No comments: