Thursday, November 11, 2010

Randomosity

Thoughts and musings of my day today:

Salame.

It's been awhile.

It's wishing day all day today.

I love guacamole.

Remember ska punk?

I want a king size bed.

I hate it when people feel left out. It's sad.

Frozen leftover Halloween chocolate=yummy little treat after dinner.

Drain is clogged. Must be all that hair I'm losing. I might need Rogaine for women.

My freckles are starting to come out. Or are those just age spots?

Remember rubber cement? Ah, grade school....

I like meatless meat.

How hard is it to flush the toilet? I mean, seriously kid.

What am I passionate about? Good question....

Should I have more kids?

New goal=Stop being ashamed

Chi

Toss this all together, add some corn chips and cheese and you've got yourself some randomosity nachos.

1 comment:

Bryanna Johnson said...

You crack me up, Jamie! Two kids is good for me...