Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's almost time!

Mike and I have been very excited ever since Mike found out he could take some time off from work next week. This means we will be able to see our families for Christmas this year!! We will get to spend time with lots of people and we can't wait. Hopefully the weather cooperates with us so our driving plans don't get messed up. Needless to say, things have been kind of busy around here. Lots of stuff to do before Christmas and before we leave town.
This Saturday will be Mike's and my 6th year wedding anniversary. Wow. That's all I have to say. I can't believe he's stuck with me for this long. :)
So, most of you know by now that we have another baby on the way. I am in my second trimester now, and things are getting better for me. Let's just say life really sucked the last couple of months (which was reflected in some past posts.) Seriously, pregnancy can really take a toll on a woman (physically and mentally.) But now that most of the sickness and fatigue has subsided, I'm looking forward to just enjoying Christmas and spending time with loved ones. If I can make it through the holidays, I should be good to go!
I've been having a lot of questions lately, regarding the birth of this baby. Perhaps I will share more about these in another post. But for now I better continue getting stuff ready for our trip this weekend. I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments: