Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring Catch-Up

He's a big fan of graham crackers.

OMG, I love this picture so much.

He loves to eat.

This face is priceless.

So happy he can give himself a bottle.

He loves this hat. Whenever I put it on him he happily wears it all day. Vessel always pulled his hats off.

Mike with our two cute boys at Russel Park.

There's nothing greater than seeing your kids smile.

It's official, Jacob hates the swings. Even when one of us is holding him.

I told Mike to act happy so that maybe Jacob would act happy too...but to no avail.

He liked the ladybug toy though...


I love Vessel's dimple.

Close up!

One of the first warm days of the year (this was a few weeks ago.) I introduced Jacob to grass and he HATED it. So he just stayed on his little blanket the whole time.

Blinded by the light!



Snot and drool really compliment this photo.

Sampling the wood chips.


Kind of looks like he's smoking a joint....not that I would know what that was like....

Vessel loves the swings. And he loves "comfy" pants. He would wear this Puma sweat suit everyday if he could.

The boys had a blast playing on the boxes I collected for moving.

Sweet smile.

Naked boys.

3 comments:

Mike said...

You've sure got some fine looking offspring. After looking at that man of yours, I can see why! hoHO!!!

Melissa Tupou said...

Vessel's hair is getting darker! and he looks so grown up. They sure are cute:)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I loved all those pictures :)