Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mike's Berfday!

My honey turned 26 last Sunday (the 13th.) I know, it's been a few days, but I still wanted to share some photos for the family.

So here's Mike covered in silly string. We sprayed some on the boy child and he was none too pleased. He did not like the way it felt and was eager to get it off and throw it in the garbage. Mike was a good sport though!

Here's the boy child handing gifts to his Daddy. Don'tcha just love our camping chairs?

Cute Mike.

Reading the customary comic book card I put together. We make one for each other every year.

The boy child had a blast helping Daddy open his gifts. He totally grasps the concept of unwrapping presents now!

We hope you had a great berfday, babe! We love you!


5 comments:

The Allred Family said...

His hair looks soooo cute in a mohawk. You are such a little rocker Vessie! Happy B-day M!

RAZ said...

Happy birthday, Oldy Olderton.

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Why don't I keep better track of these things? Well, I hope it was awesome!

Melissa said...

Mike,
We hope you had a very Happy Birthday!!
~Alma & Melissa

Melissa Tupou said...

Happy Birthday MIKE!! Hope it was great. You are 3 months older than me old man...:)